Call 123-456-789

Enjoy magnificent buffet catering Hong Kong with Zebra Tasty

Buffet Catering Services:

The buffet is the best and the luxurious form of method to have your meal. Zebra Tasty located in Hong Kong offers you best and delicious buffet meal at a fair price.

Our buffet meal offers are as follows:

  • Express buffet:

Here, we provide a standard drink package at $268 and standard drink package with wine costs $328. Here we offer you 2 salads, 2 cold dishes, 3 hot main, 1 vegetable, 2 kinds of pasta and rice and 3 desserts.

  • Executive buffet:

In the executive buffet, we provide standard drink package at a fair price of $298 and with wine, we offer you at price $358. In this package, we include 1 soup, 3 salads, 2 cold dishes, 4 hot mains, 1 vegetable, 2 kinds of pasta and rice and 4 deserts.

  • Diamond buffet:

The diamond buffet offers you a standard drink package of price $368 and with wine, it costs $428. We offer you 1 soup, 4 salads, 3 cold dishes, 2 hot snacks, 1 cravery, 5 hot mains, 1 vegetable, 2 kinds of pasta and rice and 5 deserts.

We provide best buffet catering Hong Kong delivering you delicious food with the best service and offers.

buffet catering Hong KongParty platter services:

We also provide party platter service at an affordable price. We present our food in aluminium foil or chafing dish. We deliver your food inthe right place with a little amount of delivery price. Here, we also provide waiting service which will cost $700 per wait staff for 4 hours which will include clean-up and set up. $400 if the only setup is required. You can pay the amount by credit card or PayPal. The amount includes 70% deposit and the other 30% should be paid before the event. Cancellation service is offered only till 72 hours of booking. Concerning both your health and taste buds, we use fine and 100% hygienic ingredients for our food. We provide a wide range of sizzling and appetizing packages and menus which will fill your special occasion with more joy.

We provide other services such as Junk boat catering, Finger food and packed lunch varieties at the same fair price and excellent quality. Our 100% hygienic food and affordable services maintain our image in the market.

To know more details about us and to get the food menu you can visit our website and you can call or visit our center to book special services for yourself. You can also email us. We provide special discounts and offers to our valuable customers and will serve you with trust and excellent quality.

limousine in Chicago
Previous post
Events to go to with a limousine in Chicago
Next post
Smart Things to Do Before You Travel

Enjoy magnificent buffet catering Hong Kong with Zebra Tasty